We just put the finishing touches on the three carts we're taking with us to the Northern New England Sled Dog Trade Fair & Seminar next weekend (October 1st & 2nd).
The "anti-freeze" green and fire engine red carts are sold already, but the blue metallic one is still available at this point. We'll have all three at the fair for everyone to check out. In case you're intrested in a new cart for the upcoming season, please e-mail us at email@example.com or call us at (949) 280-7019
If you're not going to be at the trade fair, maybe you live along our route (map) and we can drop one off on our way back to California.
Now all we have to do is getting the van and our gear organized, and off we go across the country.
Looking forward to meeting many of you out there!
Saturday, September 24, 2011
Thursday, September 1, 2011
Newly updated list for dryland mushing events around North America:
- September 16th - 18th, Presentation & Clinic with Karen Ramstead, Calgary AB
- September 17th & 18th, SNDD dirt fun run, Hobart Mills CA
- October 1st & 2nd, New England Sled Dog Trade Fair, Contoocook NH
- October 1st & 2nd - SNDD Mushing Clinic, Truckee CA
- October 1st & 2nd, NWSDA Fall Warm-Up, Cle Elum WA
- October 8th, "So Mush Fun" NorSled Fun Run & Fundraiser, Vacaville CA
- October 8th & 9th, Camp K Dryland Challenge, Cle Elum WA
- October 22nd & 23rd, Pacific Northwest Dryland Championships, Cle Elum WA
- November 5th & 6th, Spokane Dirt Rondy, Spokane, WA
- November 11th - 13th, La Pine Mushing Weekend, La Pine OR
- November 12th & 13th, Canadian Championship Dog Race, Bristol ON
- November 20th & 21st, Dryland Sled Dog Challenge, Kirtland OH
- December 11th & 12th, Between the lakes sled dog dash, Grand Rivers, KY
- September - December, Mid Union Sled Haulers Fall Training Sessions, MI
Based on our current production/shipping schedule, the next available cart could be ready for shipment or delivery in the third week of November. If you are still in the market for a new cart for the upcoming season, please contact us asap.
Also, we're traveling to various events around the country and can always drop off a cart along the way. Check with us for our travel schedule to arrange delivery.