Finally! After months of designing, building, testing...redesigning, rebuilding and retesting...and more testing, the first "Arctis Cart" model is ready for launch.
- Three wheel design
- Heavy duty steel tube frame, fully galvanized to prevent rust (frames shown in pictures are not galvanized) We actually decided on powder coating, instead of galvanizing.
- Size is approximately 6' long x 3'6" wide with a weight of about 85lbs
- Hub center steering, eliminates the fork and saves space
- Hydraulic disc brakes on rear wheels
- Heavy duty "digger" brake to keep the cart in place when stepping off
- 12" off road tires
- 30" x 20" cargo basket (not shown in pictures) to carry equipment, water or additional weight
- Folds flat in about 90 seconds for easy transport and storage
- Handmade in the U.S.A.
(Pictures show pre-production model in various stages during production and testing)
Retail price for this model will be $2495.- (we are continuing to offer the cart at the introductory price at this point. Please see website for latest on pricing)
The cart will be offered at an introductory price of $1995.- each.
All prices F.O.B. Laguna Niguel, CA. USA
(CA residents add sales tax)
If you have any questions in regards to product, pricing or terms, please send an e-mail to:
The website will be updated soon with more pictures and information.
Una vez más... ¡empezamos!
5 weeks ago