After the "Spring Fling" dryland race in Cle Elum, WA was postponed (now scheduled for May 7th & 8th), we had another space available for free delivery of one of our carts along our route from southern CA to central WA.
If you are interested in saving about $250 in shipping costs, please contact us no later than Sunday 4/24 to make sure, it's finished in time for our trip.
It looks like this will be our last trip out that way until at least October, so don't miss out on this one.
Please call or e-mail with any questions (or your order!).
For more information on the "Spring Fling", please check out NWSDA's website.
2 months ago